Saturday 23 April 2011

So ever had a project lead to ANOTHER project? Totally just happened to me, working on super lightweight armor has led me to a new idea and a much more interesting theory... oh and I am back!

I usually run into the problem that all projects lead onto something else, most of the time in the middle of working on them. I'll get distracted by some minor detail, begin thinking about it and end up with a completely new piece of work, having not finished the first one.

This happened recently with my work for DarkBrain Comics, where they'd hired me to write a sequel to their online graphic novel 'Locked Out'. I got thinking about some of the details a little too much and ended up writing a PREQUEL for them at the same time as the sequel.

At least I got paid for the extra work. :D

Ask me anything

No comments: