Saturday 23 January 2010

formspring.me

How did you meet Charlotte?

Through mutual friends.

She actually spotted me first, but I was in a relationship at the time. When I went through a messy breakup she was there to offer me a shoulder to cry on, among other things. :D

He he dork of a question: in the first Mass effect, who did your Shepard pic as a romance? liara or Ashley

What makes you think I didn't go for Kaidan?

Seriously though, I went for Liara. I couldn't get Ashley to form a relationship with me after choosing to leave Kaiden to die on Virmire in order to save her.

Simple question: Tits or ass?

Depends on the person, but usually the ass. Manbobos aren't much of a turn on for me.

What's your favorite things to do with Charlotte? 1- Something down the lines of romantic and sweet 2- Something you do in the bedroom ;)

Romantic and sweet. Anything where we're alone and simply holding each other without necessarily doing anything sexual.

Not to say the sexual side isn't high on my list as well, of course. :)

Ask me anything

No comments: